Bunkerkit, the certified reinforced modular panel
Bunkerkit is a product designed, developed and manufactured by the company Metal Quartz at its production site in Péruwelz, Belgium.
Metal Quartz is a member of the EuroDV group, experts in security solutions.
Bunkerkit was devised in 2007 to put forward an innovative solution to the problem encountered by a leading European player in the banking sector and in response to practical constraints on site.
The specifications drawn up by the engineers in the Metal Quartz Research & Development department were ambitious and intended to enable the design of a high-security mechanism capable of combining several assets:
- a high level of burglary resistance and ballistic protection;
- a high degree of modularity to adapt to a large number of configurations;
- quick installation that does not require major infrastructure works;
- availability to meet tight deadlines;
- a competitive price.
With Bunkerkit, Metal Quartz has developed an exclusive product that meets all these criteria. But that’s not all.
Bunkerkit also puts forward a solution that is:
- certified and patented;
- light: its very slight floor load means that it can be installed in virtually any building;
- flexible and easily dismantled: thanks to its design, it can easily be moved and the elements can be reused for other projects.
Certified and patented, Bunkerkit can now be found in over 800 bank branches in Belgium.
In 2012, Bunkerkit received the innovation trophy at the ExpoProtection event in Paris. Since then, it has evolved constantly to adapt to market demands and offer an increasingly wide range of performance levels.