Bunkerkit Partners, quality cooperation.
A cooperation is started up when a prospective partner demonstrates their willingness to:
- apply the Bunkerkit Partner Charter;
- become part of and cooperate with the Bunkerkit Partner network;
- demonstrate their ability to fulfil the end customers’ requirements and enter the markets;
- demonstrate their management ability.
We look for the following qualities in a Partner:
- ethical business conduct;
- ability to develop close relations with Bunkerkit;
- promotion of cooperation between Partners;
- attendance at (technical and sales) training seminars;
- proactive management approach, seeking niche markets.
There are two stages to becoming a partner.
1 Partner candidate:
Partner candidates will be trained for one or two years. In addition, at the end of this training period, candidates have to demonstrate their abilities in terms of technical and sales expertise and ethical conduct.
2 Bunkerkit Partner:
After a positive assessment on several projects, personal commercial successes by looking to specialise in particular industrial sectors and/or by targeting customers in a geographical location, and compliance with the Bunkerkit charter.