We use various cookies for specific purposes:
- essential cookies: they enable the correct use of various functionalities on the website. These cookies do not collect any personal data;
- Cloudflare cookies: Cloudflare is a CDN (Content Delivery Network) that can be used to deliver certain resources more quickly depending on the location of the user. To enable users to browse individually, the cookie installed by Cloudflare makes it possible to distinguish between several users with the same IP address (for example: four users connected to the Wi-Fi of a fast-food restaurant). This cookie does not record any personal data that could identify the user;
- functional cookies: these enable greater comfort when using certain website functionalities. For example, they may record the user’s address to fill in the ‘address’ field on a form automatically so that the user does not have do so himself.
You agree that the data collected via this form are stored by Bunkerkit for purely practical purposes (should Bunkerkit need to contact you again). These data will not be passed on to third parties and will not be used in a context other than that for which you have filled in this form. You will be able to consult, modify or delete these data at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data concerning the user collected through cookies or forms on the website are stored in our database only if the user has given prior consent for this. This information will only be used for other purposes with the user’s consent. The user has the right to view all information that concerns him: he can consult, modify or delete these data as he sees fit, without having to give Bunkerkit a reason. To do this, users can contact the controller using the form below. They can also ask to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in their country at any time (Article 13, 2, d of the GDPR).
Your data may be used to:
- provide our services to the user. For example, if the user has created an account on our website, we will use the data linked to the account to notify the user of any change in our services;
- improve the user experience;
- improve the interaction between Bunkerkit and the user;
- analyse the data to improve the functioning of the website;
- fulfil other purposes for which we have requested the authorisation of the user in advance.
We use various secure protocols to protect the data collected via this website. However, although we do our utmost, we cannot guarantee the total safety of these data. Consequently, we will inform the appropriate authorities in the event of any security breach. You will also be informed should we identify such a breach. We will, of course, do everything in our power to avoid security breaches. NB: if the user has created an account on our website, it is essential that he keeps his user name and password secret!
Users have the following rights as regards their data:
- the right to be informed: the user has the right to know how the data collected on the website are used;
- the right of access: the user has the right to access the data collected on the website;
- the right to rectification: the user has the right to request the rectification of data held by the website;
- the right to erasure: the user has the right to request the erasure of all or part of the data held concerning him;
- the right to restriction of processing: the user has the right to restrict the way in which the website uses data concerning him;
- the right to withdraw consent: the user has the right to withdraw any consent regarding the use of personal data given on our website.
Once a request has been submitted, the controller will contact the user as quickly as possible, providing a file containing his personal information.
To request the data stored on our servers, please click here.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website and its content, including but not limited to the texts, architectural concepts, graphs, images, logos and icons, are protected by intellectual property rights or other rights and remain the property of their respective authors and/or holders for the period of protection provided for by law and throughout the world.
The licence for use granted to the user comprises only the right to reproduce the works consulted for storage for the purpose of display on a single screen and copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the user and not intended for collective or commercial use.
Analyses and short quotes justified by the critical, polemic, educational, scientific or informative nature of the work in which they are incorporated are also authorised, provided that the name of the author and the source are clearly indicated.
Apart from these exceptions, the website and its content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, used, adapted or translated, in whole or in part, without Bunkerkit’s prior written authorisation.
- The personal data of browsers who call upon Bunkerkit’s services are stored for the purpose of preparing quotes and answering their questions.
- In accordance with the legal provisions, Bunkerkit has made a prior processing declaration to the Privacy Commission in Belgium. This declaration is accessible online at http://www.privacycommission.be/.
Without your consent, we do not disclose, share or sell any information concerning you to or with third parties.
By means of a request sent by e-mail, addressed to email@example.com, and after having proved your identity, you can obtain, in writing and free of charge, the personal data concerning you and, if need be, the rectification of any inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant data.
- Bunkerkit undertakes to do its utmost to protect personal data, in order in particular to prevent them being distorted, damaged or passed on to unauthorised third parties.
Bunkerkit reserves the right to monitor and examine information relating to messages, irrespective of their content, their origin or their destination, if there is reasonable cause to believe that these communications relate to illegal or unlawful activities or if it has been ordered to do so by the competent authorities.
Unless this is done at the request of the competent authorities, the monitoring undertaken by Bunkerkit may only concern public or non-confidential messages, that is, for example, information on a web page, information found in discussion forums or electronic mailings.
Bunkerkit may nevertheless disclose personal information concerning browsers at the request of a legal authority or in good faith if it considers that such action is required:
- to comply with any law or regulation in force;
- to protect or defend its rights or property or those of users of the website www.legaldesk.be.
1. Rights and obligations of use
The information provided and the tools proposed on the website may only be used for personal purposes, to a normal and reasonable degree and for the purposes for which they have been provided.
2. Intellectual property rights
This website as a whole falls under Belgian and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce and/or copy all or part of this website in any way whatsoever without the prior and written authorisation of Bunkerkit.
This refers to both the content of the website and its components, form, presentation and structure. The brands and logos, whether registered or not, found on the website are the exclusive property of Bunkerkit and may not be used or reproduced.
Bunkerkit declines all responsibility and does not offer any guarantee in the event of the unavailability or poor functioning of the website or direct or indirect damage caused to the IT systems of the user, in particular by viruses which, despite the various protections provided, may not have been detected or avoided.